| Página Principal | Recursos |

11.0 - Review "Subject Pronoun" and "Object Pronoun"

Use Subject Pronouns:

1. (Mary) - gets up at 7 AM everyday.

2. (Tom) - works at Bank of America.

3. (John and Jim) - like to play tennis on Saturdays.

4. (My children and I) - are going to Disney World this summer.

5. (My children) - speak Portuguese and English.

6. (speak to someone) - are wearing a pretty sewater.

7. (The cat) - is up in the tree.

8. (Your name) - am studing English at Miami-Dade College.

9. (You and your spouse) - Do want to go to dinner with my spouse and I tomorrow?

10. (Robert) - Does use his computer very often?

Use Object Pronouns:

1. (Mary) - Send an email with the momework assignment.

2. (The dogs) - Please feed before 8 AM.

3. (Paul and George) - Robert likes to play basketball with .

4. (Your name) - Call after class.

5. (Speak to someone) - I am going to call Friday to go to a movie.

6. (My spouse and I) - Our children visit every Sunday.

7. (The printer) - There is a problem with . It doesn't print.

8. (Michael) - Does Carol sing in the choir with him on Sundays?

9. (Speak to Mr. and Mrs. Jones) - Is Julie going to the theater with tomorrow evening?

10. (Mrs. Blake) - Mr Blake is going to take dancing next weekend.

Use Subject Pronouns and Object Pronouns:

1. (My cousins / my family) - When are going to visit ?

2. (jeff / Paula ) - Does drive to school everyday?

3. (Speak to someone / Mario) - Do go to New York with often?

4. (Barbara / birthday present) - When is going to send ?

5. (Tammy / Donald) - Is going to give her phone number?

6. (Ronald / your name) - sends emails everyday.

7. (Ana / her grandparents) - cooks Peruvian food for on Saturdays.

8. (My sister and I / our children) - speak Russian with at home.

9. (Tim / speaking to someone) - Is going with to the Post office?

10. (The dog / Corina) - isn't listening to .

Answers