| Página Principal | Recursos |

1.0/6.0 - Review Units 1-6

Answer the following sentences.
1. Where is John? (bank)

What is he doing? (depositing money)

2. Where are the children? (park)

What are they doing? (play baseball)

3. Where is Ms. Brown? (office)

What is she doing? (work)

4. Where are you? (College)

What are you doing? ((take a test)

5. Where are you and Bob? (Post Office)

What are you doing? (get new passports)


Use "on" or "in" to answers these questions.

1. Where are the teacher's book? (desk)

2. Where is the photograph of the family? (table)

3. Where is the dog? (yard)

4. Where is the clock? (wall)

5. Where can I buy a sandwich? (cafeteria)

6. Sam is doing research. Where is he? (library)

7. Where is the bulletin board? (hall)

8. Where are the monkeys? (zoo)


Pick the correct "place in the house" and use "subject pronouns" for the bold words. Write complete sentence.

1. Mary is planting flowers.

2. Judy's cat is on top of the refrigerator.

3. The Clark and Brown families are eating.

4. Mon and I are watching the Olympics.

5. Dad is fixing his car.

6. The toilet is leaking.

7. Shhh. The baby John is sleeping.

8. There are a lot of boxes up there.


Tell me where to go.

1. Where can I see a zebra?
Go to the .
2. Where can I read about insects?
Go to the .
3. I think I broke my leg? I need an X-ray.
Go to the .
4. Where can I buy Christmas stamps?
Go to the .
5. Where can I buy milk for children?
Go to the .

Write the opposites.

1. tall -
2. new -
3. easy -
4. noisy -
5. handsome -
6. small -
7. sunny and warm -
8. heavy -
9. young -
10. single -
11. cheap -
12. pretty -
13. little -
14. hot and raining -

Use "possessive adjectives" to complete these sentences.

1. Is Paul's cat ugly?
No,
2. Is Patty and Bob's son old.
No,
3. Are your tennis classes cheap?
No,
4. Is Carla's homework easy?
No,
5. Is my answer wrong?
No,

Use "subject pronouns" to answer the questions.

1. Is Paul's cat ugly?
No,
2. Is Patty and Bob's son old.
No,
3. Are your tennis classes cheap?
No,
4. Is Tom's sister heavy?
No,

Give short answer for the following questions. First answer "Yes" then asnwer "No".

1. Are you busy?
Yes,
No,
2. Is Fred cooking dinner?
Yes,
No,
3. Are they fixing their car?
Yes,
No,
4. Are we going shopping?
Yes,
No,
5. Am I talking too loud?
Yes,
No,

Answers