| Página Principal | Recursos |

7.0/12.0 - Review Units 7-12

Use there is and there are for the following questions and answers:

1. a Peruvian restaurant in this neighborhood?
Yes, a peruvian restaurant around the corner from the Post Office.

2. apartment stores near your house?
No, .

3. a bus stop on the College compus?
No, a bus stop across the street from of the main entrance of college.

4. any people from italy in your class?
Yes, one student. His name is Raffaele.

5. any cockroaches in this building?
No, .

Write the plural for the following words:

1. yellow shoe -
2. black sweater -
3. gold watch -
4. green dress -
5. state tax -
6. soft brush -
7. leather belt - 8. straw hat -
9. new briefcase -
10. one pair of pajamas -

Use the Simple Present tense and Subject Pronouns to ask questions and give short answers:

1. (John, eat) - at Mac Donald's after class on mondays?
No, .

2. (Ms. Brown, like) - to sing in the choir at church?
Yes, .

3. (Bob and Patty, play) - tennis every day?
No, .

4. (Someone ask you, swim) - at the beach every weekend?
No, .

5. (someone ask you and your family, go) - to Orlando every year?
Yes, .

Use the Demonstrative Adjectives (this, that, these, those) in the following sentences:

1. Is your car here?
No, my car is blue. car across the street is my car.

2. Are Judy's books here on the kitchen chair?
Yes, are her books here.

3. Are your books over there?
No, aren't my books. I think are Paul's books.

4. Is our Final Exam in your hands?
No, is a practical sheet.

5. Are briefcases over there on sale?
No, but briefcases next to me are.

6. is very nice dress. It looks good on you.

7. gloves cost $40.00 and they don't nice on my hands. I am not going to buy them.

8. children outside in the garden are learning about flowers and weeds.

9. coffee is delicious. May I have some more?

10. How much do shoes in the window cost? I need a new pair for the dance Friday.

Use the verb have to complete these questions and answers:

1. you a pet?
Yes, I a cat.

2. Tina blue eyes?
No, she blue eyes.

3. we to study for the Final exam?
Yes, to study if you want to pass.

4. Mr. and Mrs. Smith a big house?
Yes, a very big house.

5. you and your husband four girls?
No, four boys.

6. I a bug in my hair?
No, a bug in your hair.

7. Richard a motorcycle?
Yes, a beautiful new motorcycle.

8. Their baby boy is sneezing. a cold?
No, allergies.

10. What Pam on today?
She is wearing a new pair of jeans and black sweater.

Use object pronouns (me, you, him, her, it, us, them) in the following sentences:

1. Do you think these shoes are pretty?
Yes, I like .

2. Is this your English book?
No, that looks like , but it isn't it.

3. What does Jane want?
She wants me to call when I get home.

4. What do you want for Christmas?
You can get a silver necklace.

5. What do you two want to eat?
Please, give a moment to decide.

6. Does your new cat Princess need vaccines?
Yes, she has to get this week.

7. Do you want to call you after class?
No, call around 7PM.

8. Do you want to go to the movies with Pam and me?
Yes, I want to go with .

9. Where do you do your homework?
I do in the Computer Courtyard.

10. Can you please give me the flight info?
I can email to tonight.

Fill in the blanks with: Subject Pronouns, Object Pronouns, or Possessive Adjectives:

George is a well-known psychiatrist in the city where lives. He goes to office everyday. talks to many patients all day. patients like very much. say that when have problems listens to and helps .

The students at the University of Hawaii are very happy. Because is warm and sunny in Hawaii, usually wear shorts and tee-shirts to class. never have to wear winter clothes. often go to the beach after class. When have to study, take books and study outside. professors tell that are very lucky students!

Answers